Sculptra Edmonton & Regina
COLLAGEN & AGING
Collagen is a key structural component under the skin that provides volume, keeping skin looking youthful. Over time, our bodies make less collagen and our skin loses its elasticity and volume. This, along with environmental factors like sun exposure, leads to the appearance of wrinkles, lines and folds.
Anti-aging creams containing collagen cannot get below the surface of the skin to replace lost collagen. But, Sculptra can.
Sculptra works deep under the skin to naturally stimulate the body to produce its own collagen. As lost collagen is replaced, Sculptra gradually increases or restores volume to correct your wrinkles and folds. Over a series of treatments, your new youthful look emerges, so it is subtle and natural-looking. Plus, results can last over 2 years. *
The Sculptra Difference
There are many options when it comes to reducing the visible signs of aging, but Sculptra is different.
Sculptra is a minimally invasive treatment that helps to gradually restore your youthful appearance with natural-looking and long-lasting results. *
Sculptra is not a quick fix – it provides subtle results over time.
How Sculptra Works
Sculptra targets one of the underlying causes of facial aging: the loss of collagen. Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), the main component of Sculptra, begins to work within the deep dermis (underlying skin) to gradually replace lost collagen. PLLA is biocompatible and biodegradable (absorbed naturally by the body).
WHAT TO EXPECT
REPLACES COLLAGEN, RESTORES VOLUME
- Sculptra works deep within the skin to gradually replace lost collagen.
- As collagen is produced, volume is restored and wrinkles and folds are gradually corrected.
- You may expect gradual improvements in your overall appearance in the treated area(s).
- Dr. Hatfield will work with you to determine the number of treatments needed to help achieve the look you want.
NOTICEABLE AND LASTING RESULTS
- Results have been proven to last over 2 years.*
- Following a simple aftercare routine that includes short facial massages will also help you get the most out of Sculptra.